Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I can't believe I actually published a book! Below is the link where it can be purchased. All profits will go to Discovery Church.
It all started when I understood God's Amazing Grace! I knew that Jesus died for me and that by his death and resurrection I was made right with God, but the whole idea of living in that grace had escaped me! I wonder how many believers share that story? We know that Jesus gave Himself for us on the cross, but living in His resurrection power seems to be just out of reach. That was my experience. Hopefully this book will begin to explain His grace, but it's not the final authority by any means. If you get the book, please check out the scriptures found there for yourself, in your bible. His word is and always will the final authority. God Bless and Grow in His grace!
http://bookstore.westbowpress.com/AdvancedSearch/Default.aspx?SearchTerm=grace+changes+everything+Kevin+Derby

No comments:

Post a Comment